Tuesday, August 9, 2011

~Quality time with my beloved Abah :))~

salam Ramadhan to all muslims out there, may blessing of Allah SWT be with us forever, and have a great and full-filled ramadhan with ibadah, Insyallah.

Last 2 weeks, makandak berkesempatan balik kampung and kebetulan bersempena menyambut kedatangan ramadhan, Alhamdulillah i had my 1st sahur together with my parent. It my beloved abah tradition to bersihkan his parent kubur before the month of ramadhan, and this year in the absence of my male siblings, i get the opportunity accompanied my father for the event.... hahaha seems like a celebration la pulak kan:), i always felt that every moments that i able to spent with my beloved parent is something to celebrate anyway....

so this year my abah has decided to repainting my nenek mak and nenek abah kubur, abah do the nenek abah, and myself do the nenek mak ......... see our art works below>>>>>

~my beloved abah tengah concentrate mengecat~

~Al-fatihah buat nenek abah : hj Ihsan b Maujoyo, passed away on Sunday at 10 a.m 12th. October 1930~

~Al-fatihah buat nenek mak :hjh. Musrifah bt. hj. Musa passed away on Monday at 11 a.m 29th. June 1959~

~kasih sehidup semati, what a great love story of my grandparent, their kubur pn macam kedudukan sembahyang Jemaah adanya~

No comments: