Sunday, July 17, 2011

car crazeeee


-me & tini-

happy Sunday everyone.....

quite a few of car review that i upload to this blog today, its just for my own references actually, i'm planning to buy my second car soon, still contemplating which one is the better option tho. I have shortlisted a few base on my budget of course, so if any of you out there can give me an advise that will be awesome.

In term of price, i'm looking at the range of RM80K to RM120K, so give me on average around RM848 to RM1120.00 on monthly installment. The shortlisted as at to date are Honda city, Suzuki X4crossover, Honda Jazz and Nissan Sylphy, any other suggestion? do i'm crazy... hahaha, a friend of mine think so.... everyday a new model coming up in my mind and she have to listen my review on each car etc etc etc.... sorry darling:((, please be patient till i make up my mind.

Today i gonna test drive mazda3 sport hatchback, i like something different and so far i'm not seeing this car on Malaysian road so often that the pro point but is it worth buying? price tag more than RM100k for small car?? yeah lets test drive 1st............

No comments: